About Outreach and Continuing Education
Outreach and Continuing Education (OCE) began in 1912 to help facilitate the first home study course for teachers. Now, OCE supports diverse learning opportunities throughout the Puget Sound region. OCE assists Western’s colleges in developing community college partnerships in Bremerton, Everett, Port Angeles, and Poulsbo. These partnerships provide degree program pathways for students throughout Washington. OCE also offers learning opportunities for all ages including international programs
Learn more about OCE by viewing our organizational chart.
Outreach and Continuing Education is opening doors for you..
Join thousands of people who have:
- Completed their educational goals through evening and online options
- Accelerated their careers through certificate programs and professional development courses
- Invested in themselves through personal enrichment courses
- Explored new or current interests through lifelong learning offerings
- Sparked curiosity early through youth programming
- Developed an appreciation for marine life at the SEA Discovery Center
- Enriched their English language skills through immersive curriculum and cultural activities
- Embraced the Western Experience to accomplish their educational goals, like those in this video: