AUAP - Work Experience Program Description
Participants experience an inside look into local, regional and global businesses and learn how they engage in urban planning and sustainable development. Participants are matched with a local/regional business to gain practical experience while supported by WWU staff.
Program Time & Duration:
Mid-February to Mid-March each year. Three weeks.
Current Urban Innovation students.
- Check-ins with LCP staff
- Weekly LCP staff adviser sessions
- WWU email address
- Check-in class
- Related business visits
- Local Business visits
- Local bus pass
- WWU ID card
- WWU Library access
- Recreation Center access
- Farewell reception
- Certificate of attendance
- International Student Advisor support
- Technology access on campus (computers and internet)
- Cultural Ambassadors (assistants who live in or near the dormitories with UIOS students)
- Airport return to Seattle Tacoma International Airport
How to Participate:
For direct consultation and more information regarding program costs please contact Ms. Kerry Allen, Kerry.Allen@wwu.edu.