We ❤ Conferences
We are excited to help you plan your conference at Western Washington University. Please review the general information below regarding events on campus:
- We can typically accommodate groups up to 500 people for conferences or meetings.
- On-campus housing is available for conference groups in our standard residence halls during the summer months.
- Academic spaces (i.e. classrooms, lecture halls, etc.) have limited availability whenever classes are in session.
- Western Washington University takes the safety of children visiting our campus very seriously. Please review our Children on Campus Policy for details on program criteria and staffing for events that involve persons under the age of eighteen.
- There will be a fee for the use of any university facility or space for events that are not a regularly scheduled university program.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of 90 days in advance of conference start date in order to be considered.
Please fill out one of the forms below so that we can better understand your conference needs. Even if you don't have all of the details yet, please provide your best estimates so that we can follow-up with you with accurate information for your proposed event. Once you have submitted your completed form, one of our project managers will contact you shortly to discuss your conference and answer any questions you may have.
We are here to help answer your questions and concerns.
Call us at (360) 650-4007
Mon. - Thur. 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Or email us at email@example.com