Enrich Your Class Schedule with Electives
Western offers a variety of credit-bearing electives that range from Anthropology and Glassblowing to Environment and Travel; from Fitness and Self-Defense to Sailing and Ultimate Disc. Courses are available in the classroom and online.
Fall 2020 through Spring 2021 Undergraduate: $272 per credit, plus associated course fees, if applicable (see ClassFinder for additional information).
- Tuition due first day of classes
- Legislative Action Fee: $1 per quarter
How to Register
Check course availability on ClassFinder
Note: Courses will be displayed with all other WWU courses, use course numbers to assist in searching for specific offerings.
Current Western Students
- Register through Web4U.
- Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Electives are offered through Outreach and Continuing Education as a fee-based course.
General Community Members and Non-Western Student
- Download and print out a printable registration form, or request a registration form from the Registrar’s Office. Fill out the required information section completely.
- The Registrar's Office will send out registration information and directions.
Deadlines for registration, add/drop/withdrawal, grade mode changes, late fees, refunds, tuition payment, and other registration-related deadlines can be found on the Registrar’s Office, Calendars, Important Dates and Deadlines page.
Please note: This course does not qualify for employee and/or over 60 tuition fee waivers.