Study English Online
IEP Online is a great way to prepare for your future at Western. Classes are small, interactive, and have a flexible schedule to help you learn English from wherever you are. You will get personal instruction from teachers who hold Master’s degrees in TESOL and have experience teaching online.
Improve Your English
You will improve all four key skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening) through live online classes.
- Each course offers frequent instructor feedback and academic support.
- Remote placement tests make sure you are studying at the correct level.
- Virtual orientation prepares you to succeed in your classes.
- Your personal advisor will support your learning with live video meetings and study tips.
Join the WWU Community
Online learning provides opportunities to meet friends and learn about American culture.
- IEP live online classes let you meet other international students and U.S. student volunteers.
- Advisors organize virtual social events and activities outside of classes. This gives students more time to practice English and learn about Western.
- Online classes prepare you to come to Bellingham in the future so you’ll be comfortable and ready.
Studying online will save almost half the cost of an in-person quarter. Most instructors are using online materials, reducing the cost of textbooks. See a price comparison.