Western Washington University’s Outreach and Continuing Education invites staff and faculty to attend an expo on Oct. 24, 2019 from 8:30–11 a.m. in the Viking Union, Room 565 A/B/C.
The expo will showcase the ways in which OCE partners with Western departments and locations. Visitors can hear short presentations about a variety of supported programming, including a message from the new Vice Provost of OCE, Dr. Robert Squires.
OCE Expo Schedule:
- 8:30-9 a.m. Refreshments, Information tables open
- 9-10 a.m. Presentations about OCE supported programming
- 10-11 a.m. Information tables open
Speaker Line Up:
- Dr. Robert Squires - Vice Provost, Outreach and Continuing Education
- Molly Vogel - Director, Administration and Finance
- Marlene Harlan - Senior Director, Puget Sound: East
- Marlene Harlan speaking for Holly Hill - Senior Director, Puget Sound: West
- Denise Kilkenny - Associate Director of Education and Outreach, SEA Discovery Center
- Adam Lorio - Manager, Youth Programs
- Anthony Shull - Senior Director, Language and Culture Programs
- Andrew Blick - Director, Summer Session, WesternOnline and Technology Services
- Shanna Johnson - Program Manager, Academy for Lifelong Learning
- Keith Kelley - Manager, Conference Services
Information tables will be hosted by OCE’s various programs, along with representatives from Western's Poulsbo and Everett locations. Attendees are encouraged to visit each of the tables. Swag will be provided.
OCE strives to connect people with Western’s educational resources throughout Washington State and beyond and looks forward to sharing this connection and vision with on-campus constituents.