Western Washington University Testing Center
The Testing Center subscribes to the NCTA (National College Testing Association) Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post-Secondary Test Centers and is a member of NCTA and CCTC (Consortium of College Testing Centers).
Western’s Testing Center is here to help:
- Administer and proctor exams for independent study courses.
- Provide distance learning exams for both Western students and students attending other universities.
- Provide information on national testing programs.
- Maintain records of entrance test scores.
- Administer and proctors course challenge examinations.
The mission of the Testing Center provides high quality and secure test administration for students, graduates, professionals and community members to enhance academic and professional goals, and adheres to the National College Testing Association Professional Standards and Guidelines.