The SAT tests on Saturday, September 26, 2020 and October 3, 2020 are cancelled. Registered students may contact SAT for more information on rescheduling their exam.
The Testing Center subscribes to the NCTA (National College Testing Association) Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post-Secondary Test Centers and is a member of NCTA and CCTC (Consortium of College Testing Centers).
Western’s Testing Center is here to help:
- Administer and proctor exams for independent study courses
- Provide distance learning exams
- Provide information on national testing programs
- Maintain records of entrance test scores
- Administer and proctor course challenge examinations
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. by appointment only.
Saturday testing available, by appointment.
WA State COVID Phase II Information
- Test takers must stay in their car and call (360) 650-3080 for clearance to enter.
- Face coverings required when in the building and during exams.
- Test takers must take COVID 19 Attestation Questionnaire before being allowed in the building.
- Hand sanitizer is located at the entrance of the building and must be used.
- Social distancing will be used within the building and the Center.
Parking and Directions
333 32nd Street – AC120
Bellingham, WA 98225
Note: Testing Center is located off-campus at 333 32nd Street – AC120
Parking Permits are required in the Testing Center parking lot (32G) from Monday-Friday. There is no charge for parking in the 32G lot for summer testing.
You may purchase a permit onsite at the parking kiosk across from the front door of the Testing Center, under the emergency sign. You will need either a credit or debit card and your license plate number to purchase a permit at the 32nd St. kiosk.
Alternatively, Western students and those that frequently use the Testing Center or require extended hours of testing may choose to use Western's Parkmobile App. Visit the Parkmobile website to learn more about the app and how you can set up an account. If you download the app ahead of time, you can pay for parking when you arrive at the Testing Center.
If you have questions about permits, please contact the Parking Customer Service office at (360) 650-2945. For more information about Parking Services and directions to campus, please visit the Parking Services website.
WTA Bus from Campus
Southbound bus routes will drop you off about 1 block north of the Testing Center, near Sehome Village Shopping Center. The bus will be traveling on Bill McDonald Pkwy and you will need to get off at the stop just past 32nd Street. As you step off the bus, turn right to go uphill and take a left onto 32nd St. After about 1 block, you will see a 2-story brick building on your left. The Testing Center is located in Suite 120 of this building. Visit Western's Transportation website for WTA route schedules.
Phone: (360) 650-3080
516 High Street,
MS 1410 Testing Center
Bellingham, WA 98225