Western will allow for the transfer of ALEKS scores from other institutions if the assessment was taken as a proctored exam.
There are two options for transferring scores from another institution to Western:
- ALEKS results can be electronically transferred to Western if taken as a proctored assessment – per the following steps:
- Students log into their ALEKS account
- Click on the three vertical dots located to the right of cohort in the “My Classes” section
- Select the “send results” drop down option in the “My Classes” section.
- Western’s school code [2ECD425] and institution should appear
- Students can login to ALEKS and pull/print their score report - https://www.aleks.com
- Assure the score report shows the student’s full name and that it was a “proctored” score
- Write in the student’s Western ID# on the score report
- Bring the report to the Registrar’s Office (Old Main 230), or print/scan and e-mail your ALEKS score report to Registrar.Office@wwu.edu
Transfer ALEKS Scores Elsewhere: ALEKS results can be transferred to another institution if the institution has authorized automatic transfer scores by following the same instructions in #1 above and choosing the designated institution.