Transfer ALEKS Scores to Western

Western will allow for the transfer of ALEKS scores from other institutions if  the assessment was taken as a proctored exam.

There are two options for transferring scores from another institution to Western:

  1. ALEKS results can be electronically transferred to Western if taken as a proctored assessment – per the following steps:
    • Students log into their ALEKS account
    • Click on the three vertical dots located to the right of cohort in the “My Classes” section 
    • Select the “send results” drop down option in the “My Classes” section. 
    • Western’s school code [2ECD425] and institution should appear
  2. Students can login to ALEKS and pull/print their score report -
    • Assure the score report shows the student’s full name and that it was a “proctored” score
    • Write in the student’s Western ID# on the score report
    • Bring the report to the Registrar’s Office (Old Main 230), or print/scan and e-mail your ALEKS score report to 

Transfer ALEKS  Scores Elsewhere: ALEKS results can be transferred to another institution if the institution has authorized automatic transfer scores by following the same instructions in #1 above and choosing the designated institution.  

Have a Question

Outreach and Continuing Education would like to hear from you with any comments or questions you may have.

Email OCE with your question

Follow Us

Subscribe to news and events from Outreach and Continuing Education. Choose an interest or leave it blank to receive our general news emails.

Subscribe to eNews

Our Locations

Western Washington University is conveniently located throughout the Puget Sound and Central Salish Sea regions.

Visit us at one of our locations.

Support Outreach and Continuing Education

Outreach and Continuing Education is a self-supporting institution. Your support helps us fulfill our mission to share the Western Experience with students of all ages.

Donate to Outreach and Continuing Education