Information for Participants
What you need to know when considering Western’s Youth Programs.
About Our Programs
- Western has offered youth programs since 1983.
- From recreational to residential academic programs, we offer something for every student interest.
- We keep the student-to-staff ratio as low as possible for the highest quality programming. Typical programs run 10-12 students to one staff member.
- Program staff are trained to work with K-12 students on and off Western’s campus.
- Our programs take advantage of the unique resources (staff, faculty, students, labs, classrooms and more) Western and our local community partners have to offer.
- We update our program offerings based on participant feedback.
Registering for Programs
- Registration closes 1-3 weeks prior to the start of programs.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
- Financial assistance may be available. Financial Assistance Applications should be submitted and your award notification received prior to registering for programs for aid to apply.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us after you successfully register.
After You Register
You will receive a program-specific email a week prior to your program with details about student drop off, pick up, parking, what to bring and more. Contact us if you have registered for a program and have not received an email by the Wednesday before your program is scheduled to start.
Learn more about campus before you arrive.