Application - Community Members and Visiting Students
This course or set of courses is available for community members to enroll in at Western.
To register, you will need to complete a registration form, along with some standard requirements.
Non-Matriculated Students (Community Members and Students Not Admitted to Western)
- Term Based Registration Form
- Complete, sign, scan and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students not admitted to Western submit the registration materials 2-3 weeks prior to the first day of classes. Registration is on a space available basis beginning Phase II of registration. Enrollment deadline is the Start of quarter. See Important Dates & Deadlines
- Upon registration you will receive a confirmation email with your Western identification number (W-number), directions for making payment on account and accessing course materials.
Current WWU Students
- Current WWU students register through MyWestern -> Web4U. This is the same method of registration that is used for all other WWU courses.