Academy for Lifelong Learning
Thank you for contacting the Academy for Lifelong Learning. Please note that all Spring/Summer classes have been cancelled. Please allow time for refund processing as WWU operations may be further impacted. Please refer to the university website for coronavirus updates: wwu.edu/coronavirus
Welcome to ALL
Enroll in academic and cultural programming.
Explore local and regional sites.
Enjoy new connections.
Search our current program list for details of upcoming courses and excursions.
Other ways to join and support ALL
Enjoy Member Benefits
- 20% discount on fees for courses and excursions with member discount code (membership must be purchased first).
- Borrowing privileges at WWU's library
- Student rates at University events, including performing arts performances
- Invitations to special membership and social events
- Student privileges atLakewood Boathouse (on Lake Whatcom) and Viking Union Outdoor Center
- Use of the Wade King Recreation Center at Alumni & Affiliates rates
- 10% discount at Village Books:
- Buy 20 books and receive a discount equal to the average cost
- On your birthday receive a 25% discount on the purchase of 1 book
- As a birthday gift receive a free drip coffee, tea or fountain drink from the Colophon Café or a free drip coffee or lemonade from the Book Fair.
Effective July 1, 2019, Academy for Lifelong Learning has decided to eliminate half year memberships. Please find the annual membership option below for the upcoming academic year:
- Full Year (July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020) - $49
How to Purchase a Membership
- Online, using a credit card (Visa, M/C, AMEX, Discover). You will need to create an account in our new registration system first. Questions about the membership purchase process? Please contact our office at (360) 650-4970 if you are unable to purchase a membership online and we will assist you manually.
Since its beginning in 1997, the Academy for Lifelong Learning has been led by dedicated volunteers. ALL volunteers plan, schedule and coordinate classes, excursions and other events. They also assist with membership, program evaluation and scheduling.
For specific contact information, please see below:
Board of Directors