Locations and Parking
- Christ the Servant Lutheran Church, 2600 Lakeway Drive (360) 676-2500
- Food Co-Op Classroom, 405 E Holly Street
- Gateway Centre 1313 E. Maple St., Rainier Room, 3rd floor. (360) 685-4200
This is a business building behind Boomers and Five Columns restaurants off of Samish Way. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor for the Rainier Conference Room and turn right after exiting the elevator.
WTA routes 107 and 108 provide service to this location. It is a short walk from the bus stop in either direction.
Special parking instructions: Free parking is available in front of and to the north of the building. Overflow parking is also available in a joined lot, just past the Five Columns restaurant. Please do not use Five Columns' parking spaces in front of the restaurant.
- Garden Street Methodist Church Rooms A or B, 1326 North Garden (between E. Magnolia and E. Holly). (360) 733-7440
WTA routes 107 and 108 provide service to this location, with a short walk from the bus stop in either direction.
Special parking instructions: Free parking is available on the street, in the church's parking lot to the south of the building or across the alley in the gravel parking lot.
- Kulshan Brewery 1538 Kentucky Street
Kentucky Street is in the business area behind the north side of Iowa Street's auto row.
- Mount Baker Theatre 104 N. Commercial Street
Located in downtown Bellingham. Participants should enter directly into the Encore room via the doors on Champion Street.
- Western Washington University (WWU) Testing Center Building – Room 125, 333 32nd St., Bellingham
WTA route 190 provides service to this location, with a short walk from the bus stop in either direction.
Special Parking Instructions: Free parking is available by the Sehome Village True Value Hardware store. Parking by the Testing Center Building by permit only
- Western Washington University (WWU) Wilson Library Special Collections Room , 516 High St. (360) 650-4970
Enter the library off High Street, directly across the street from the PAC plaza.
WTA routes 14 and 190 provide service to this location.
Special Parking Instructions: Parking is available in the lot below the Viking Union (6V) which is pay station ($2/hr) parking only, all day. From the 6V lot, enter the Viking Union and take the elevator to the 6th floor campus level. Walking to the library from 6V parking will take about 7-10 minutes. Parking is also available in one of the yellow C/CR lots with pay stations ($2/hr); the walk to the library will be about 10-12 minutes.
NOTE: You can pay for parking with a credit card at pay stations located at the Lincoln Creek, 6V and C lots. Cash is not accepted at the pay stations.
Map and Directions to Locations
- Bellingham Cruise Terminal, 355 Harris Ave., Fairhaven, 2nd floor - west side of Dome Room. (360) 676-2500
WTA Route 401 provides service to Amtrak/Greyhound Terminal, a short walk to the Cruise Terminal.
Special parking instructions: ALL course participants can park in the ferry loading lanes because courses are not offered on "ferry days." Enter through the main regular entrance and make a sharp right; park across the painted lines. Please leave space for those around you to enter or leave. Parking is free only in this area.
Parking Information for WWU related Lots
Lincoln Creek Transportation Center:
- This lot is available to visitors all day, every day, and requires a ride on one of the WTA buses to get to campus ($0.50 for seniors or free for those 75+ with a Gold Card – visit WTA website for more info). This is the ONLY WWU lot where you can pay $5 for the whole day.
- Effective July 1, 2016, there is a fee to park at LCTC: $1/hr; $5/day; $25/quarter or $90/annual
- ALL will no longer acquire group permits for excursions due to the fee
- To use the lot, fees can be paid in one of three following ways using a credit/debit card only:
- The paybox in the parking lot
- At the WWU Campus (Parking) Services* building on Bill McDonald Parkway (note, they no longer take cash)
- Online (WWU Parking Portal)
- Have your license plate number handy – your parking permit is based on it
- The lot is free after 4:30pm during the week and free on weekends.
*Please note: If you go into the parking office (Campus Services building at 2001 Bill McDonald Parkway), they will direct you to a self-help kiosk computer in their lobby. You will be able to print the permit there once you've completed the registration process.
WWU Campus Lots:
- 6V Lot – this lot is below the Viking Union on north campus. It is a pay per hour lot available to visitors all day, every day. The parking rate is $2/hour. Passes are obtainable at a paybox in the lot, using credit/debit cards only. This is one of the best lots to use if you’re planning to drive to campus for an A.L.L. class; the Viking Union building is across from the Wilson Library (on High street, which runs through campus) where our WWU courses are typically held.
- C Lots – these lots (there are 3) are on south campus and are accessible for $2/hr during the day and free after 4:30pm. These lots are about a 15 min walk from north campus and Wilson Library.
- 14G & 11G – these lots are near the Wilson Library on High street, but these are only accessible to visitors after 4:30pm during weekdays and all day on the weekends. During these evening/weekend hours, parking is $1/hr using the paybox in the lot.